Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Gooey brownies with a white chocolate surprise.
Make and share this White Chocolate Chip Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream sugar and melted margarine
- Add eggs.
- Add flour, cocoa, and vanilla.
- Stir well.
- Stir in about half a bag of white chocolate baking chips.
- Grease and flour pan and add mixture.
- Bake approx 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
I was very disappointed in this brownie. I cooked it as stated and the butter was bubbling out of it when I took it out of the oven and it was not sweet at all.
Just like the description says - this recipe produces a gooey brownie. It was truly yummy! Thanks for posting. I used an 8x8 pan and 1/2 tsp vanilla.