These yummy cookies are great for summertime snacking!
Make and share this White Chocolate Chip and Strawberry Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Clean, trim, and slice berries.
- Puree/mash strawberries in a blender, or with a fork for less mess (berries should now be 3/4 cup), leaving some larger chunks if desired; set berries aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugars.
- Beat in one egg at a time.
- In a separate bowl whisk flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add dry mixture to creamed mixture, about 1/2 a cup at a time.
- When well mixed, slowly add berries, about 1/4 cup at a time, while mixing at the same time, ensuring berries are spread well throughout.
- Add the white chocolate chips and stir to combine evenly throughout batter.
- Drop batter in tablespoons about 1-inch apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 11- 12 minutes for soft cookies, or up to a maximum of about 14-15 minutes for crunchier cookies, watching the edges to ensure they are lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks.