1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Chip and Strawberry Cookies
These yummy cookies are great for summertime snacking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Clean, trim, and slice berries.
- 3Puree/mash strawberries in a blender, or with a fork for less mess (berries should now be 3/4 cup), leaving some larger chunks if desired; set berries aside.
- 4In a large bowl beat butter and sugars.
- 5Beat in one egg at a time.
- 6In a separate bowl whisk flour, salt and baking powder.
- 7Add dry mixture to creamed mixture, about 1/2 a cup at a time.
- 8When well mixed, slowly add berries, about 1/4 cup at a time, while mixing at the same time, ensuring berries are spread well throughout.
- 9Add the white chocolate chips and stir to combine evenly throughout batter.
- 10Drop batter in tablespoons about 1-inch apart on a greased baking sheet.
- 11Bake at 350° for 11- 12 minutes for soft cookies, or up to a maximum of about 14-15 minutes for crunchier cookies, watching the edges to ensure they are lightly browned.
- 12Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Chip and Strawberry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 121.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g