Recipe by Divalicious *808*
My hubbies favorite cookies!
Top Review by saucy48
Disclaimer: I am not a great baker. Now the review...these came out great! Everyone loved them, and the flavor were great. Advice I to oter bakersL 1) take them out before they look brown, unless you want crispy cookies. I baked some for 10 minutes, others for 12, and I prefered the 10-minute, chewier cookies; and 2) put the macadamia nuts in a ziplock bag and break them into smaller pieces before adding them to the cookie batter. It distributes the macadamia nut taste throughout the cookies.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped dry roasted macadamia nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Blend in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia pieces.
- Drop by teasponfuls onto ungreased baking pans.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.