Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
A completely addictive snack!
- 3 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 1 (8 ounce) can salted peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) bag M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 (8 ounce) bag pretzels
- 2 (12 ounce) bags white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl mix together all ingediants, except white chocolate chips and oil.
- In a glass bowl mix together white chocolate chips and oil.
- Microwave white chocolate and oil for 1 minute, stir. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir white chocolate luntil completely melted.
- Pour melted white chocolate over chex mix.
- Mix very well, until all chex mix ix coated.
- Spread coated chex mix in a single lay on wax paper or tin foil.
- Let harden.
- Break up and store in an air tight container.
Made this today for my daughter's field trip. We substituted fritos for pretzels, but otherwise kept everything the same. It was so easy and tastes great! I love the technique of adding oil to the white chocolate chips - made melting a breeze. I'm sure we will make this again. Thanks for posting!