Recipe for the "basic vanilla cupcakes" recipe I previously posted or use the recipe of you're liking. Add some white chocolate chips and/or cherries to batter before baking! Or use as topping! I like to dip stemmed cherries in melted white chocolate before I set atop!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/4 cups cherry jam or 1 1/4 cups cherry pie filling
- 1Prepare, bake and cool cupcakes.
- 2Melt 2 1/4 c white chocolate chips, cool slightly.
- 3On medium speed, beat butter until fluffy. Beat in melted chocolate, vanilla, confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- 4Chill until thickened (approx 15 mins).
- 5Spoon jam or filling until freezer bag. Snip 1/4" hole in one corner. Insert bag tip 1" deep into center top of each cupcake. Squeeze 1 Tbs jam into each.
- 6Transfer frosting into pastry bag fitted with decorative tip and pipe over cupcakes.
- 7Optional topping:.
- 8Sprinkle with edible glitter or red sprinkles and white chocolate shavings from chocolate bar. Melt remaining white chocolate and barely dip fresh cherries into mixture. Cool and set atop each cupcake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes or Icing
Serving Size: 1 (1548 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.8
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 45.1 mg
- Sodium 161.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 39.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate baking bar