This is now my favorite chocolate cherry cookie, easier and actually better to make than the previous chocolate cherry cookie I used to make. It is a Camilla V. Saulsbury's The Ultimate Short Cut Cookie Book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray cookie sheets with non stick cooking spray.
- 3Mix the brownie mix, oil,eggs, almond extract, cherries and white chocolate chips in a medium bowl with a wooden spoon until well blended.
- 4Drop dough by teaspoons 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- 5Bake for 9-12 minutes until set at edges and just barely set at center when lightly touched.
- 6Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheets.
- 7Transfer to wire racks with metal spatula and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (968 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 38.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: