Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 mins
This is now my favorite chocolate cherry cookie, easier and actually better to make than the previous chocolate cherry cookie I used to make. It is a Camilla V. Saulsbury's The Ultimate Short Cut Cookie Book.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheets with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix the brownie mix, oil,eggs, almond extract, cherries and white chocolate chips in a medium bowl with a wooden spoon until well blended.
- Drop dough by teaspoons 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes until set at edges and just barely set at center when lightly touched.
- Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheets.
- Transfer to wire racks with metal spatula and cool completely.