1 hr 30 mins
Danny Beason's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Generously coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with 2 T.
- 2butter and set aside.
- 3Beat eggs with a wire whip.
- 4Whisk in brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth.
- 5Add cream and half& half, stirring to blend well.
- 6In another bowl, add the chips and cherries to the cubed bread.
- 7Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and fold together.
- 8Pour the whole mixture into the buttered dish and bake in a preheated, 350 degree oven for one hour.
- 9Let cool 10-20 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate & Cherry Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.9
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.9 mg
- Sodium 77.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: