Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this White Chocolate & Cherry Bread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Generously coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with 2 T.
- butter and set aside.
- Beat eggs with a wire whip.
- Whisk in brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth.
- Add cream and half& half, stirring to blend well.
- In another bowl, add the chips and cherries to the cubed bread.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and fold together.
- Pour the whole mixture into the buttered dish and bake in a preheated, 350 degree oven for one hour.
- Let cool 10-20 minutes before serving.