1/3 Photos of White Chocolate Cherry Blondies
This is a takeoff of a Light and Tasty Recipe (Vanilla Chip Cranberry Blondies...I believe they are posted here as well). I am posting to keep note of the changes I made. Note: the egg sub makes these a little bit cake-like, so if you prefer a more dense blondie then you might want to use 2 eggs, or one whole egg and two egg whites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml egg substitute
- 59.14 ml canola oil
- 59.14 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 314.66 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, packed
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 158.51 ml cherry-flavored dried cranberries or 158.51 ml dried cherries
- 78.07 ml vanilla chip
- 78.07 ml walnuts, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a large bowl beat or whisk eggs, oil, applesauce, and vanilla. Whisk in brown sugar.
- 3Add flour, baking powder, and salt; stir until well blended. Stir in 1/3 c cranberries.
- 4Spread in a greased 9 x 13 pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining cranberries, white chocolate chips, and walnuts on top. Gently press toppings down.
- 5Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Cherry Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.7
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 92.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cherry-flavored dried cranberries