Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
One of the best cookies I've had. Got great reviews from my family!
- 1 1⁄8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄8 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄8 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugars and vanilla in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add in the egg, beating well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chips, pecans and cherries.
- Drop by VERY rounded tablespoons on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove to a plate to cool.
- To keep chewy, do not cool on a wire rack.
These tasted great! Mine turned out a bit flat, but I think that may have been from using convection bake.
Very good cookies!!! I left out the pecans, but everyone raved about them! Thanks!
A wonderful little recipe! I did not have pecans so I used chopped macadamia nuts; the cookies were delicious!! I like this small batch recipe, 9 minutes in my oven made a nice chewy cookie.