Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Creamy white chocolate cheesecake with a graham cracker crust and topped with fresh berries (we use blueberries and sliced strawberries). We typically use a pre-made graham cracker crust but would be delicious with a homemade one, too!
- 16 ounces cream cheese (2 bricks)
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 ounces white chocolate, melted (approximately 1/2 c white chips)
- fresh fruit
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
- 2. Combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and sugar in a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- 3. Add melted chocolate and mix until incorporated.
- 4. Fill graham cracker crust.
- 5. Bake for 35 mins or until filling is set.
- 6. Top with fresh fruit and enjoy!
This was GREAT! I made it exactly as directed - maybe used a little more chocolate but that was it. The whole family just raved! The top cracked but that was probably my fault - next time will use a water bath for baking. And there WILL be a next time. Quick, easy and delicious!