1 hr 20 mins
Got this from January 2010 Cooking club magazine. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks good and I don't want to lose it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (or frozen)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Bring all cranberry ingredients except vanilla to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium low. Cook, covered, 5 minutes. Uncover, cook 1-2 min or until mixture thickens, pressing cranberries against side of saucepan until they pop. cool to room temperature. Stir in 1 tsp vanilla. (Cranberries can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refridgerate. Bring to room temperature before using).
- 2Meanwhile, heat oven to 375. Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl until blended. Press into bottom of 9 inch spring form pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
- 3Reduce oven temp to 300. Bring 1 inch water to a simmer in small skillet. Remove from heat. Let stand until steam subsides. Place white chocolate in medium bowl (one that won't melt heated), place bowl in water. Stir occasionally until chocolate is melted and smooth; remove bowl from water.
- 4Beat cream cheese in large bowl at medium speed until smooth. Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, flour, lemon juice, and 2 tsp vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, beating just until blended. At low speed, beat in chocolate and cream just until blended.
- 5Pour half of the batter into pan; spoon half the cranberry mixture over batter. Pour in remaining batter, spoon remaining cranberry mixture over top. Swirl cranberry mixture with knife.
- 6Bake at 300 for 55-60 minutes or until edges are puffed and top is dry to the touch. Center should move slightly when pan is tapped, but should not ripple as if liquid. Cool on wire rack to room temperature. Refrigerate uncovered overnight. (Cheesecake can be made 3 days ahead, covered and refrigerated).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Cheesecake With Cranberry Swirl
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.8
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 114.0 mg
- Sodium 249.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 6.6 g