2 hrs 25 mins
1 hr 40 mins
I got this recipe out of the Cooking Pleasures magazine. It takes quit a while to make but is so worth it in the end. I didn't add the refrigerator time to this, but you should know this requires to be refrigerated overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely ground walnuts
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1Wrap bottom and sides of 9-inch pan with foil.
- 2In medium bowl, stir together all crust ingredients until combined.
- 3Press into bottom and halfway up sides of pan.
- 4Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 5Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 6Microwave the white chocolate until melted and stir until smooth.
- 7Whip together cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- 8Add eggs one at a time and mix well.
- 9Add white chocolate, sour cream, and vanilla.
- 10Mix until blended and pour into crust.
- 11Place pan in large shallow roasting or broiler pan, filling the pan with enough hot tap water to come halfway up the sides of the pan.
- 12Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until the edges are puffed and the top is dry to the touch and pale golden brown. (center should move slightly when pan is tapped but should not ripple as if liquid).
- 13Remove cake from water and remove the foil.
- 14Place on wire rack and cool for one hour.
- 15Refrigerate overnight.
- 16Before serving, in a large skillet, stir together the preserves and sugar.
- 17Add cranberries and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 18Boil 8-10 minute or until the cranberries are tender.
- 19Cool and then spoon evenly over cheesecake.
- 20Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Cheesecake With Cranberries
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 683.7
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 159.5 mg
- Sodium 293.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 53.6 g
- Protein 9.8 g