Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sinfully delicious dip for any fruit.
- 3 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup whole cream or 1⁄3 cup half-and-half
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- In heatproof bowl set over saucepan of hot (not boililng water, melt white chocolate with cream, stirring gently until smooth. Let cool to room temperature.
- In separate bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar until fluffy; beat in orange rind. Stir in chocolate mixture and orange flavoring.
- Make-ahead: Scrape into airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Makes 1-1/2 cups.
Absolutely Delicious! And a sinch to make! Loved it! Not too sweet and just the right hint of orange flavor.