1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Cheesecake
1 hr 20 mins
This looks so pretty and tastes delicious!!! I can imagine it at a bridal luncheon or even as an untraditional wedding cake. Great for Canada Day with the Red/White of if you want to make a Red-White-and Blue cake for the 4th of July, make it one pint raspberries (or strawberries) and 1 pint blueberries. But make it over the summer, when fresh berries are readily available, for sure.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup blanched slivered almond
- 1/4 cup clarified butter, still liquid
- 1Make crust: In processor, blend crumbs and almonds until almonds are ground fine.
- 2Add butter and combine well.
- 3Press into bottom and 2/3s up sides of 10 inch springform pan.
- 4Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 5Make filling: Melt chocolate; stir until smooth.
- 6In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- 7Add sugar and beat in whole eggs and egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 8Beat in the flour and the vanilla and add the melted chocolate in a slow stream, beating, until the filling is combined well.
- 9Scatter raspberries over bottom of crust, pour filling over, and bake cheesecake for 1 hour, or until top is firm to the touch. Turn off oven and leave cheesecake in closed oven for a further 1/2 an hour.
- 10Let the cheesecake cool and then chill it, covered loosely, overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 658.7
- Calories from Fat 430
- Total Fat 47.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 191.1 mg
- Sodium 359.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 12.7 g