Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This makes a delicious and pretty cheesecake. You can decorate the top with fresh fruit or fresh flowers.
- 7 graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 6 ounces white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Put graham crackers in a bag and crush into fine crumbs.
- Add melted butter and knead until blended.
- Press crumbs into bottom of a 8 or 9 inch springform pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch until smooth.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time until blended.
- Beat in sour cream, white chocolate, lemon juice and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour on top of crust.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350.
- Reduce temperature to 250 and bake one hour longer.
- (It should still be wiggly in the center.) Turn off oven and let cake sit for 1 hour.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Run a thin knife around inside edge or pan if needed and release cake from pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and cream together to make glaze.
- Let cool slightly.
- Spread on top of cheesecake.
This is devine. I love white chocolate and cheesecake so I had to try this recipe. I served it with my own glaze http://www.recipezaar.com/194126 Thank you for sharing this recipe, it's a keeper. ~V