Recipe by RSHDiva
Given that I am not, in general, a particular fan of white chocolate, this cheesecake is surprisingly endearing.
- 9 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup graham crackers or 1⁄4 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt white chocolate in a double boiler. Cool 10 minutes. Grease a 9" spring form pan, and dust with crumbs.
- Beat cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and 1 cup of the sour cream.
- Beat until smooth. Stir together 1 cup sour cream and white chocolate. Add to the cheese mixture, and beat until smooth.
- Pour in prepared pan and bake 40-45 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, overnight is ideal. Serve with your favorite fruit sauce. Red berry sauces are especially pretty around the holidays.