Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Creamy and delicious.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate cookies, crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 lb white chocolate, melted
- Crust: Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cake: Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well.
- Blend in white chocolate; mix well.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.