Recipe by racrgal
This is a concoction I came up with on a Friday night while taste testing another drink and putting away supplies. Chambord and Godiva White Chocolate Liquer are two of my very favorite spirits. This is not an inexpensive drink to make but well worth the investment.
Top Review by Charlotte J
I am so glad I made this recipe! Finally, I have learned why my white chocolate has been separating in my drinks! Thank you so much for the tip, not to mention this wonderful recipe you have shared with us. I will be making it often. Made for *Zaar Cookbooks Tag 2008* game
- 1 ounce white chocolate liqueur, Godiva
- 1 ounce raspberry liqueur, Chambord
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ice in cocktail shaker FIRST. The white chocolate liquer will seperate if mixed with other liquors at room temperature.
- Add the liquors and shake well.
- Strain into a lovely stemmed glass or serve over ice.
- If this is too strong for your taste simply add a bit of cream or milk.