Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My best friend made this one year at Christmastime...and we've been making it ever since. I'm not completely sure of the ounces on the package of almond bark.
- 8 -10 cups popped buttered popcorn
- 1 1⁄2 cups cashew halves, and pieces (or nut of your choice)
- 1 (1 lb) package white almond bark
- In a large bowl, mix together popcorn and nuts.
- In a double boiler or saucepan over medium-low heat, melt almond bark until smooth.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula, until fully coated.
- Pour in a single layer on waxed paper-lined sheets.
- Let cool and break apart. Store in an airtight container.