1/1 Photo of White Chocolate-Caramel Drizzled Spoons
Perfect for gift giving. Wrap the bowl of each spoon in cellophane and secure with a twist tie. Tie a few together with a pretty ribbon. Great in a gift basket with flavored coffee mix and a pretty mug.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small microwave safe bowl, melt 2 squares of white baking chocolate. Try 30 seconds on high, and 10 second intervals until melted. Stir after each interval until smooth.
- 2Dip 6 spoons into white chocolate, tap spoon handles on edge of bowl to remove excess.
- 3Place on waxed paper, and let stand until set.
- 4Repeat with remaining white chocolate and spoons.
- 5In a small microwave safe bowl, melt carmels and cream in 30 second intervals; stirring after each interval until smooth.
- 6Drizzle over spoons and let stand until set.
Browse Our Top Winter Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate-Caramel Drizzled Spoons
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 954.0
- Calories from Fat 419
- Total Fat 46.6 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 303.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 119.8 g
- Protein 10.5 g