Perfect for gift giving. Wrap the bowl of each spoon in cellophane and secure with a twist tie. Tie a few together with a pretty ribbon. Great in a gift basket with flavored coffee mix and a pretty mug.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt 2 squares of white baking chocolate. Try 30 seconds on high, and 10 second intervals until melted. Stir after each interval until smooth.
- Dip 6 spoons into white chocolate, tap spoon handles on edge of bowl to remove excess.
- Place on waxed paper, and let stand until set.
- Repeat with remaining white chocolate and spoons.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt carmels and cream in 30 second intervals; stirring after each interval until smooth.
- Drizzle over spoons and let stand until set.
I made these spoons to put in Christmas food baskets that I am making for family members this year. They will be enjoyed in the coffee, cocoa and tea mixes I made for everyone!