1/3 Photos of White Chocolate Cappuccino
White chocolate gives a delux feel to your coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 10 ounces good-quality white chocolate, chopped (such as Lindt or Baker's)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons brandy (or brandy extract to taste)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups hot strong fresh-brewed coffee
- sugar or Splenda sugar substitute, as and if desired
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1Pour milk into heavy medium saucepan.
- 2Scrape in seeds from vanilla bean.
- 3Add bean and seeds.
- 4Bring to boil.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Add white chocolate; whisk until melted and smooth.
- 7Whisk in brandy and vanilla extract.
- 8Using tongs, remove vanilla bean.
- 9Return white chocolate mixture to low heat; whisk until frothy, about 1 minute.
- 10Pour hot coffee into mugs.
- 11Ladle white chocolate mixture over.
- 12sweeten if you wish.
- 13Sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Cappuccino
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.6
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.6 mg
- Sodium 86.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: