Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy Christmas treat to make for yourfamily.
- white chocolate or chocolate wafer
- 3 -5 candy canes, break into bits
- Melt chocolate very carefully in a double boiler (watch out- white chocolate turns brown if too hot!) Stir in broken pieces of candy cane.
- Pour mixture onto a foil or waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Spread evenly to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cool in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Break into pieces and serve.
Easy and good - can't beat that.
So wonderful and simple! What a great idea for an easy, enjoyable holiday treat. Thank you!! Dee