These cookies are festive and always a hit! Every time I make them I'm asked for the recipe. Be sure to pull them from the oven when the edges are just barely golden for moist, chewy cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Line cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Chop 4 ounces of the white chocolate; set aside. In a small saucepan, cook and stir the remaining 4 ounces white chocolate over low heat until melted. Set saucepan aside to cool chocolate slightly.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar, baking powder, and salt. Beat until combined, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Beat in melted white chocolate. Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. Stir in any remaining flour. Stir in the chopped white chocolate and crushed candy canes.
- 3Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned around edges. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool.
- 4To Store: Layer cookies between waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Candy Cane Drops
Serving Size: 1 (997 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.4
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 50.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: