1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Cake
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe comes from an old recipe book titled "Ma's Cookin' Mountain Recipies" I made this with a cooked pecan frosting, but I think Chocolate would be great for this. This turned out to be a nice moist cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 4 oz white chocolate in 1/2 cup hot water. Cool.
- 2Cream butter, sugar.
- 3Mix in 4 egg yolks one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 4Add white chocolate mixture and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 5Sift flour, soda, salt; add alternately with butermilk, starting and ending with flour. Do not overbeat.
- 6Fold in 4 stiffly beaten egg whites.
- 7Gently stir in pecans and coconut.
- 8Pour in 3 greased and floured 8 or 9 inch pans.
- 9Bake 25 to 30 minutes in 350 degree oven.
- 10Frost cooled cake with favorite frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.6
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 461.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 7.4 g