Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy on whole wheat bagels or chocolate tea breads. And it's so effort-less to throw together, you could do it still half asleep--tired and zombie-like before your first cup of coffee.... Just like me on Saturday mornings!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped white chocolate, melted and cooled
- cinnamon, to taste (optional--I don't use it here)
- Cream all ingredients together until light, fluffy, and smooth.
- Serve with your favorite breads.
- Store covered in the refrigerator; bring to room temperature before serving.