Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
White on white. May skip the coconut and pecans and serve with a raspberry sauce.
- 5 ounces white chocolate
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix (without pudding)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
White Chocolate Frosting
- 1 ounce white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar (powdered sugar)
- 2 1⁄2-3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Grease and flour 12 cup Bundt pan.
- Finely grate 5 ounces white chocolate (food processor works quickly).
- In large mixer bowl, combine grated white chocolate and next five ingredients. Mix at low speed about 1 minute; beat at medium speed 4 minutes. Pour into prepared Bundt cake pan. Bake in preheated oven until tests done with wooden pick, about 50-60 minutes. Let cool in pan 15 minutes; invert onto rack to cool completely.
- Place cake on serving platter. Prepare White Chocolate Frosting; drizzle on cake. Top with toasted coconut and pecans.
- White Chocolate Frosting: In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt 1 ounce white confectionery bar with 2 tablespoons butter or margarine. Remove from heat; blend in one teaspoon vanilla. Blend in 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar and 2 1/2-3 1/2 tablespoons milk until drizzling consistency.