Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an adopted recipe. I shall be trying it out and then post any additional information if needs be. Feel free to try it out first and share your comments!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour an 8 inch square baking pan.
- Melt butter and 4 oz of white chocolate together in top of double boiler over hot water.
- When melted remove from heat and add balance of white chocolate.
- Stir to blend well.
- Set aside.
- Beat eggs.
- Add sugar.
- Beat 2-3 minutes.
- Add white chocolate and butter mixture, vanilla and flour.
- Beat just until smooth.
- Add chocolate chunks and mix in by hand -- do not beat.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Cut into squares or bars.
Very nice brownies. Love the textures and light taste.