1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Brownies
1 hr 10 mins
A yummy recipe found in the Detroit Free Press. This makes a wonderful dense brownie. It's attributed to Hattie's Restaurant in Suttons Bay, Michigan, which is north of Traverse City.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- 3In a medium saucepan, heat the brown sugar and butter'til butter is melted.
- 4Dissolve the instant coffee in hot water and add to butter mixture.
- 5Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- 6While butter mixture is cooling, whisk eggs and Kahlua together in a mixing bowl.
- 7In another bowl sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 8Add the butter mixture and Kahlua mixture to the flour mixture and mix'til just combined.
- 9Fold in the chocolate and nuts.
- 10Spread in prepared baking pan and bake 35-40 minutes or'til golden brown.
- 11Remove from oven and cool slightly before cutting in squares.
- 12Serving suggestion: Serve warm with ice cream or drizzled with your favorite chocolate sauce.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.2
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 153.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 5.2 g