Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The Faded Rose, Little Rock, AR
Make and share this White Chocolate Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease two 13 x 9 inch baking pans.
- Melt the butter on low heat in a large saucepan.
- Evenly sprinkle in the finely chopped white chocolate and remove from the heat once the chocolate is melted.
- Place the eggs in a large bowl, add the salt, and whisk until the eggs become light and frothy.
- Slowly add the sugar and the butter - white chocolate mixture.
- Add the vanilla and flour and mix until smooth.
- Add the coarsely chopped white and bittersweet chocolates, mixing well.
- Pour into the prepared baking pans.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cut into 12 brownies per pan.