Prep 45 mins
Cook 35 mins
The Faded Rose, Little Rock, AR
- 3⁄4 lb unsalted butter, cut into 4-tablespoon pieces
- 12 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease two 13 x 9 inch baking pans.
- Melt the butter on low heat in a large saucepan.
- Evenly sprinkle in the finely chopped white chocolate and remove from the heat once the chocolate is melted.
- Place the eggs in a large bowl, add the salt, and whisk until the eggs become light and frothy.
- Slowly add the sugar and the butter - white chocolate mixture.
- Add the vanilla and flour and mix until smooth.
- Add the coarsely chopped white and bittersweet chocolates, mixing well.
- Pour into the prepared baking pans.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cut into 12 brownies per pan.