1 hr 20 mins
The Faded Rose, Little Rock, AR
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease two 13 x 9 inch baking pans.
- 3Melt the butter on low heat in a large saucepan.
- 4Evenly sprinkle in the finely chopped white chocolate and remove from the heat once the chocolate is melted.
- 5Place the eggs in a large bowl, add the salt, and whisk until the eggs become light and frothy.
- 6Slowly add the sugar and the butter - white chocolate mixture.
- 7Add the vanilla and flour and mix until smooth.
- 8Add the coarsely chopped white and bittersweet chocolates, mixing well.
- 9Pour into the prepared baking pans.
- 10Bake for about 35 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 11Cut into 12 brownies per pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (2129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.3
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.9 mg
- Sodium 53.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g