Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These brownies aren't chocolate, instead they are like vanilla! Enjoy!
Make and share this White Chocolate Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Stir together margarine and brown sugar in sauce pan over low heat until bubbly.
- Cool slightly.
- Then add rest of ingredients.
- Stir together quickly then put into 9 x 9 square pan and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
My family gobbled these down. We loved the flavor. Mine were more like a fudge-type brownie then a cake-like brownie. I don't know if that is the way these are supposed to be or not but they sure were good.
These weren't really much of anything other than a base for other ingredients. Following the recipe exactly gets you not white-chocolate blondies, but just...well, something. The bottoms were very greasy, and it took a bit longer than the time stated. I'm thinking that maybe an ingredient or two was mistakenly left out of the recipe.