1/5 Photos of White Chocolate Brownie Mix
This is a great idea for gifts. I would mix it up for teachers, Girl Scout helpers, etc. Decorate the jar with a recipe card, checked fabric rounds and a cute little ribbon. The idea comes from one of those inserts that comes in Ball canning jars.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
To prepare brownies
- 1Layering Dry Mix:.
- 2Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3Place mix into a quart jar.
- 4Layer the remaining ingredients into jar in order listed, packing firmly after each addition.
- 5Tip for packing jar: Use a tart tamper or bulb end of a baster to pack the layers.
- 6Adjust cap, decorate with fabric rounds, ribbon and gift tag.
- 7To Prepare Brownies:.
- 8Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 9Place the contents of jar in a large mixing bowl and mix to blend.
- 10Add the butter and eggs mixing until completely blended.
- 11Spread into a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 12Bake for 35 minutes or until brownies just begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- 13Cut into squares and serve.
- 14Note: The cooking and preparation time is for the brownies.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Brownie Mix
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 251.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g