1/5 Photos of White Chocolate Brownie Mix
This is a great idea for gifts. I would mix it up for teachers, Girl Scout helpers, etc. Decorate the jar with a recipe card, checked fabric rounds and a cute little ribbon. The idea comes from one of those inserts that comes in Ball canning jars.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
To prepare brownies
- 1Layering Dry Mix:.
- 2Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3Place mix into a quart jar.
- 4Layer the remaining ingredients into jar in order listed, packing firmly after each addition.
- 5Tip for packing jar: Use a tart tamper or bulb end of a baster to pack the layers.
- 6Adjust cap, decorate with fabric rounds, ribbon and gift tag.
- 7To Prepare Brownies:.
- 8Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 9Place the contents of jar in a large mixing bowl and mix to blend.
- 10Add the butter and eggs mixing until completely blended.
- 11Spread into a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 12Bake for 35 minutes or until brownies just begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- 13Cut into squares and serve.
- 14Note: The cooking and preparation time is for the brownies.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Brownie Mix
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 251.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g