1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Bread pudding
1 hr 45 mins
Vicki in AZ's Note:
Sinfully good! Sent to me my cousin in Kansas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300.
- 2Slice french bread into half inch round croutons and set aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs and egg yolks.
- 4Whipe until well blended.
- 5In a large saucepan, combine whipping cream, milk, and sugar.
- 6Bring mixture to a low simmer, then add white chocolate.
- 7Whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- 8Remove from heat and stir in whipped eggs.
- 9Blend thoroughly to keep eggs from scrambling.
- 10In a buttered 9 x 13 baking dish, place bread slices in 2-3 layers.
- 11Pour half the the cream mixture over the bread and allow it to soak up most of the mixture before adding the rest.
- 12Press the bread gently, allowing the cream mix to be evenly absorbed.
- 13Cover the dish and let it soak at last 5 hours prior to baking.
- 14Bake covered for 1 hour and then remove cover and bake another 45 minutes until top has browned.
- 15Note: This is best if chilled overnight, then cut into squares and reheated in individual portions in the microwave.
- 16Serve with caramel sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Bread pudding
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1501.4
- Calories from Fat 486
- Total Fat 54.0 g
- Saturated Fat 30.3 g
- Cholesterol 304.2 mg
- Sodium 1676.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 212.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 43.0 g
- Protein 44.0 g