1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Bread -
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 20 mins
A great way to use white chocolate in cakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour and baking soda.
- 2Melt white chocolate chips in a double boiler. Stir until smooth and let it cool.
- 3Beat butter in mixing bowl until creamy, with mixer at medium speed.
- 4Add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- 5Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 6Add milk and beat until blended.
- 7Add cooled chocolate, orange juice and vanilla powder, mixing just until blended.
- 8Mix in flour and baking soda. Mix only until combined. Do not over mix.
- 9Stir in cranberries.
- 10Turn mixture into 1 1/2 qt loaf pan.
- 11Bake at 350F for 1 hr and 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Bread -
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.9
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 139.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: