Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
Warm white chocolate with brandy and whipped cream. A nice way to end a dinner I would have to say.
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup brandy
- 3 tablespoons white Creme de Cacao
- whipped cream
- white chocolate, shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the milk, vanilla extract and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heat through DO NOT BOIL.
- Remove from heat and gradually stir 1/4 of the hot milk mixture into the chocolate, stirring with a whisk until chocolate melts.
- Add the remaining hot milk mixture to the melted chocolate, stirring constantly.
- Stir in brandy and creme de cacao.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
- Serve immediately.