Recipe by Wildflour
This is pure heaven!!!!!! More like a dessert! My own concoction! *If you need to know where to buy the syrups and sauces, just send me a zmail, and I can give you the links. We ordered them online, and they are actually inexpensive! Sure beats the high prices at Starbuck's! ;) :)
Top Review by **Mandy**
I had some syrup leftover from some canned boysenberries and stumbled across this recipe. I love trying different coffees and I had white chocolate syrup so made this to go with brekky. Yummo, this is more like a dessert, would be great to serve as an after dinner coffee.
- 5 ounces steamed milk
- 1 ounce ghirardelli classic white chocolate sauce
- 3⁄4 ounce torani boysenberry syrup
- 1 1⁄2 ounces brewed espresso, 1 shot
- 2 -3 tablespoons froth from milk
- whipped cream (optional)
- white chocolate shavings (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam milk to 160 degrees making froth on top. If you don't have an espresso machine, you can just heat the milk in a saucepan on the stove. Set aside.
- In small 8 oz. cup, add white chocolate sauce and boysenberry syrup.
- Add hot espresso and stir well.
- Add steamed milk to within a 1/2" from top of cup. Stir.
- Add 2-3 Tbl. milk froth and fold in to make it extra creamy.
- Top with whipped cream, white chocolate shavings and even a light drizzling of more boysenberry syrup if desired.
- Enjoy! :).
- *Note: This drink does not require any additional sugar added, the sauce and syrup are very, very sweet.