This is pure heaven!!!!!! More like a dessert! My own concoction! *If you need to know where to buy the syrups and sauces, just send me a zmail, and I can give you the links. We ordered them online, and they are actually inexpensive! Sure beats the high prices at Starbuck's! ;) :)
- Steam milk to 160 degrees making froth on top. If you don't have an espresso machine, you can just heat the milk in a saucepan on the stove. Set aside.
- In small 8 oz. cup, add white chocolate sauce and boysenberry syrup.
- Add hot espresso and stir well.
- Add steamed milk to within a 1/2" from top of cup. Stir.
- Add 2-3 Tbl. milk froth and fold in to make it extra creamy.
- Top with whipped cream, white chocolate shavings and even a light drizzling of more boysenberry syrup if desired.
- Enjoy! :).
- *Note: This drink does not require any additional sugar added, the sauce and syrup are very, very sweet.