1/5 Photos of White Chocolate Blueberry Scones
Midwest Maven's Note:
I haven't try this one myself yet, but it sounded so good I just had to post it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- 3Cut the butter into this mixture until mixture is crumbly.
- 4Add white chocolate chips and blueberries, and toss with the flour mixture.
- 5Add buttermilk and mix until ingredients hold together.
- 6Place dough mixture on a floured surface and pat into a 9 x 9 inch square.
- 7Cut square into thirds.
- 8Then cut each third into three triangles and place 1 inch apart on a cookie sheet.
- 9Lightly dust each scone with powdered sugar.
- 10Bake for 10 minutes and then transfer scones to cooling racks.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Blueberry Scones
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 535.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g