I haven't try this one myself yet, but it sounded so good I just had to post it!
Make and share this White Chocolate Blueberry Scones recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Cut the butter into this mixture until mixture is crumbly.
- Add white chocolate chips and blueberries, and toss with the flour mixture.
- Add buttermilk and mix until ingredients hold together.
- Place dough mixture on a floured surface and pat into a 9 x 9 inch square.
- Cut square into thirds.
- Then cut each third into three triangles and place 1 inch apart on a cookie sheet.
- Lightly dust each scone with powdered sugar.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then transfer scones to cooling racks.