Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 50 mins
A mixture of recipes to create the ultimate blueberry cheesecake.
Make and share this White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white chocolate, grated
- 30 vanilla wafers, crushed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 24 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce imported white chocolate
- -preheat oven to 325.
- -mix crushed wafers and butter together and press firmly to the bottom of a 9in springform pan (sides and bottom) and let chill for 20 minutes.
- -beat together until smooth cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl.
- -in separate bowl, mix eggs, Baileys and vanilla extract just until blended.
- -beat egg mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- -finely chop the white chocolate and add to cream cheese mixture.
- -pour filling onto crust. Make sure the sides are higher than the center of the cheesecake, so the compote topping won't spill out when you remove the springform side.
- -For the compote - mix half of the blueberries, water, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Add the other half of the bluberries and cook for another 8 minutes.
- -Pour compote on top of the cheesecake.
- -bake for 50 minutes.
- -For the topping - mix sour cream and powdered sugar together and drizzle over top.
- -Add grated chocolate.
- -let chill for at least 3 hours.