1 hr 35 mins
Allyson Gilmore's Note:
A mixture of recipes to create the ultimate blueberry cheesecake.
My Private Note
9 in cake
Units: US | Metric
- 30 vanilla wafers, crushed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1-preheat oven to 325.
- 2-mix crushed wafers and butter together and press firmly to the bottom of a 9in springform pan (sides and bottom) and let chill for 20 minutes.
- 3-beat together until smooth cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl.
- 4-in separate bowl, mix eggs, Baileys and vanilla extract just until blended.
- 5-beat egg mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- 6-finely chop the white chocolate and add to cream cheese mixture.
- 7-pour filling onto crust. Make sure the sides are higher than the center of the cheesecake, so the compote topping won't spill out when you remove the springform side.
- 8-For the compote - mix half of the blueberries, water, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Add the other half of the bluberries and cook for another 8 minutes.
- 9-Pour compote on top of the cheesecake.
- 10-bake for 50 minutes.
- 11-For the topping - mix sour cream and powdered sugar together and drizzle over top.
- 12-Add grated chocolate.
- 13-let chill for at least 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (2343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6726.4
- Calories from Fat 4183
- Total Fat 464.8 g
- Saturated Fat 273.5 g
- Cholesterol 1775.8 mg
- Sodium 3113.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 553.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 382.0 g
- Protein 97.9 g