run for your life's Note:
Someone I work with brought these in and everyone LOVED them! I had to get the recipe. I would be good to sub regular chocolate chips as well I think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- 2Melt the butter and white chocolate together over low heat in a saucepan. Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
- 3Meanwhile beat eggs with sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl; mix in the butter mixture, and stir in the flour and salt until thoroughly combined.
- 4Scoop the batter into the prepared baking pan; sprinkle with white chocolate chips.
- 5Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Allow to cool in pan for about 10 minutes before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Blondie Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.9
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 166.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g