Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Someone I work with brought these in and everyone LOVED them! I had to get the recipe. I would be good to sub regular chocolate chips as well I think!
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate together over low heat in a saucepan. Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile beat eggs with sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl; mix in the butter mixture, and stir in the flour and salt until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared baking pan; sprinkle with white chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Allow to cool in pan for about 10 minutes before cutting into bars.