- 5 white chocolate baking squares
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 4 squares of white chocolate with milk. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat orange peel and melted chocolate into cream cheese mixture and fold in whip cream.
- Spread into crust and arrange strawberries on top.
- Melt remaining chocolate and drizzle ovaer berries.
- Cool at least 1 hour.