Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
A very special and decadent cake, sure to impress!
Make and share this White Chocolate Berry Mud Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a deep 19cm square cake pan and line with baking paper.
- Combine frozen berries, Grand Marnier and 1 tablespoon caster sugar in a bowl and then arrange evenly over base of prepared pan.
- Combine butter, sugar, chocolate and milk in a large saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until sugar has dissolved and mixture is smooth.
- Do not boil!
- Stir in eggs and flours and mix well.
- Carefully spread mixture in cake pan over berries.
- Cook in a 180°C oven for about 1 1/4 hours, or until cooked.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning out.
- Serve cut into squares, dusted with sifted icing sugar and decorated with fresh berries.