1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 20 mins
A very special and decadent cake, sure to impress!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a deep 19cm square cake pan and line with baking paper.
- 2Combine frozen berries, Grand Marnier and 1 tablespoon caster sugar in a bowl and then arrange evenly over base of prepared pan.
- 3Combine butter, sugar, chocolate and milk in a large saucepan.
- 4Stir over low heat until sugar has dissolved and mixture is smooth.
- 5Do not boil!
- 7Stir in eggs and flours and mix well.
- 8Carefully spread mixture in cake pan over berries.
- 9Cook in a 180°C oven for about 1 1/4 hours, or until cooked.
- 10Cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning out.
- 11Serve cut into squares, dusted with sifted icing sugar and decorated with fresh berries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Berry Mud Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5400.1
- Calories from Fat 2439
- Total Fat 271.0 g
- Saturated Fat 165.8 g
- Cholesterol 1012.4 mg
- Sodium 1830.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 704.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 502.4 g
- Protein 57.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mixed berries