1 hr 20 mins
I have adapted this amazing date food from a better homes and gardens cookbook. Raspberry sauce, chocolate crumb crust. And the taste, the taste! Decadent, delicious and a definite crowd pleaser
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate wafers (about 25)
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1FOR SAUCE.
- 2Thaw berries, do not drain.
- 3Place half of the berries in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Press berries through a fine mesh sieve and discard seeds, Repeat with remaining berries, reserving 10 -15.
- 4In a small saucepan stir together the 1/3 cup sugar and the cornstarch. Add sieved berries. Cook and stir until thick and bubbly. Remove from heat, and set aside 2 tablespoons of sauce, along with reserved berries. Cover and chill remaining sauce until serving time,.
- 5FOR CRUMB CRUST.
- 6In a medium bowl combine crushed chocolate wafers and melted butter. Press into a 9 inch spring form pan. Set aside.
- 7Start preheating oven to 350.
- 8FOR CHEESECAKE.
- 9In a small saucepan, melt white chocolate over very low heat, stirring constantly. Set aside to cool.
- 10In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and the 1/2 cup sugar. beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined.
- 11Add eggs, beating just until combined.
- 12Beat in melted white chocolate again just until combined.
- 13Spread over crust, and add in reserved berries. You can add them in specific places or just let them fall in randomly which adds an artistic effect.
- 14Drizzle the reserved raspberry sauce over filling and carefully marble the topping with a knife.
- 15Bake in a 350 oven for 40-45 minutes or until center appears set when shaken. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool for 15 minutes in pan on a wire rack. Loosen crust from side of pan and cool for an additional 30 minutes Remove side of pan. COOL COMPLETELY. Chill for at least 4 hours (preferably 24 hours) before slicing. Serve with remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Berry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.9
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 127.6 mg
- Sodium 306.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 32.7 g
- Protein 7.8 g