Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
So I've been trying to eat healthy for months now, avoiding junk food, when all of a sudden I had a huge craving for something sweet. White chocolate chips were the only junk food I had in my house, so I made this recipe up. It's really rich, but I like it!
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 -2 tablespoon shredded coconut
- sliced almonds (optional)
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl in the microwave.
- Mix in the banana and coconut.
- Throw in a few sliced almonds if you feel like a bit of crunchiness.
- Eat it and enjoy!
Just because my middle name is "Rai", I wanted to make something of yours. I chose this because I have a huge sweet tooth, I had all the ingredients using macadamia nuts instead of almonds, and I was in the mood! I will tell you something that made it a little better; after I tried it first of course- I added a little half and half which made it a better consistency and cut down on the sweetness a tad. Thank you "Rai" for contributing to Zaar.- Tina Rai.