1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Bakewell (Cherry and Almond) Fudge
3 hrs 10 mins
This is not a true fudge but is so ridiculously easy to make that I had to post it! It also tastes wonderful if you like rich, sweet treats! After making Sam#3's Cherry Fudge Logs, I liked it so much that I had to try different variations on the recipe, and this is one that I really like! (Posted with permission). Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan and warm over a very low heat, stirring continuously until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat.
- 2Stir in the almond extract and then the glace cherries.
- 3Line a loaf pan with cling film (saran wrap) and pour the warm fudge mixture inches.
- 4Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours, until completely set (ideally overnight).
- 5Then turn out of the pan and serve (this is a soft fudge so is best served slightly chilled).
- 6NB If desired, you can quarter extra glace cherries and scatter them over the top of the fudge before chilling to make it look a little more colourful!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Bakewell (Cherry and Almond) Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 36.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: