1/11 Photos of White Chocolate Baileys Latte
I came up with this while trying to find a really decadent coffee treat. The white chocolate and Baileys provide enough sweetness that you will not need any sugar! If you like your coffee strong, just add more instant coffee granules.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan over a low heat, warm the milk until tiny bubbles start to appear around the edges.
- 2Add the white chocolate to the pan and stir constantly until it has dissolved.
- 3Stir in the instant coffee granules and Baileys and continue to heat and stir until the coffee granules have also dissolved.
- 4Serve hot with whipped cream if desired!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Baileys Latte
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.4
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 172.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 11.0 g