I got this recipe from a magazine that specializes in low fat cooking. I was surprised when the recipe produced moist bakery style muffins whose flavors balanced perfectly. The white chocolate provides a nice sweet taste and the apricot preserves keep the muffin from tasting too sweet. From the outside they appear as ordinary muffins, but once you bite into them, you'll find a bit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and chocolate in a mixing bowl.
- 3Make a depression in the middle of the flour mixture.
- 4In a separate bowl combine milk, butter and egg and stir with a wire whisk.
- 5Add to flour mixture and stir until blended.
- 6Apricot preserves are not added to the mixture.
- 7Fill muffin pan with cupcake liners or spray with cooking spray.
- 8Fill with 1 Tbl.
- 9of batter and then add 2 tsp.
- 10of apricot preserves to the middle of batter.
- 11Then top with remaining batter.
- 12Sprinkle sugar on top.
- 13Bake at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Apricot Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 180.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g