White Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 200°C Cut parchment or greaseproof paper into 6in circles and push, creasing the paper to fit, into a muffin tin.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl and stir in the sugar.
- Crack the egg into a separate bowl and whisk in the vanilla extract, milk and melted butter.
- Stir the liquid into the dry ingredients with the raspberries and chocolate, taking care not to over-mix.
- Spoon the mixture into the parchment cases and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.