Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
adopted from packet of csr smart sugar
- 2 1⁄4 cups wheat flour (wholemeal)
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (CSR Smart) or 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 50 g white chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 200 Cel (180 fan forced).
- combine flour, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
- combine eggs, milk, vanilla, raspberry flavour and apple sauce in a small bowl.
- Add to flour mixture.
- mix until just combined.
- spoon into muffin tin.
- divide white chocolate pieces between muffin tins, pressing down until muffin mixture covers chocolate.
- bake for about 20 minutes.